Try not to perform a factory data reset on your box often, doing so will not be good for the box’s memory. Read the Troubleshooting before doing.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RESETTING BOX. (or look at CLEAR DATA before do this).
1. In Settings > More Settings > under Personal Backup & Reset
2. Factory data reset > Reset MBX at the bottom > Erase everything
3. YOU MUST WAIT FOR 20 MINUTES. After apps have been automatically reinstalled, you may continue.
4. Reconnect your Internet.
5. Open iTV app and wait for a few minutes for it to update to the latest version. If the downloads freeze, return HOME and reboot the box in HELP,
then reopen the iTV app for it to continue updating.
6. When the iTV app finishes updating, go to HELP on the left side menu or the (?) question mark icon. Then go into Install More Apps, and choose
ONE CLICK INSTALL to install all apps at once.